Friday, July 20, 2012

Titles

I have been journaling all summer...on paper. Yes, the old-fashioned way, with a pen. Weird, right?

Even weirder are the titles I give my entries. Here's a list:

So do it!
People Pleasing
God's In Control
Anti-Peer Pressure
Source of Salvation
Cheerfulness
Known by God
Fear & Trembling
Sabbath
Never Give Up, Never Surrender
Something From Nothing
Always Learning
Myths and Idols
Motives
Paul's Prayer for Me
Predicting the Future
God's Righteousness & Mercy
Zealous
A Great Nation
Life is a Poem
Dragon Hide (featured here in all its oddity)
Idol Time
The Battle Armor
Preach It!
The Gospel of Micah
Whose Plan?
Gloriously!
Trust & Obey
Will & Won't
Humility
Forget & Forgive
Looping
For This I Toil

So, there's a nice list of titles...just be glad you cannot read some of the thoughts attached. I am a messy mess of a mess much of the time. I contemplate time travel in conjunction with scripture. I have whole conversations with Paul, and I am pretty sure he answers. Actually, it's more of that time travel thing; I think he answered before I asked. Talk about predicting the future. Oh, and cupcakes. I spend a not-small time talking about cupcakes.

Just be thankful you only read the titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment