Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Besides quilting...

Today, I began with P90X Plyometrics. That's an hour of "jump training"...basically high impact aerobics that I modify to cooperate with my 47-year-old body so that I am not injured. I still get an amazing workout, and I catch myself doing more than I could do the week before. 

Then breakfast...today's breakfast was very typical. I had a peach, half of an avocado, one slice of bacon and three eggs.

After a round of my Internet habitrail (email, Facebook, various quilting blogs and sites), I showered and D and I headed into town for a quick errand. Then home to our projects...

I bound a quilt I will be offering for sale in November, then spent the afternoon piecing another lovely quilt (also to be sold). I had a great visit with my mom on the phone while I worked.



Since today is Wednesday, I went to Bible study this evening at the Coffee Shack. We had sweet fellowship, discussing what we learned from Malachi, Psalms, and Acts.

Home to dinner in the crockpot (pot roast, with mushrooms, leeks and tomatoes) and a little reading, while D watched a History channel show on ancient Persia.  

Another productive day spent swimming to my own current! Night, all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment