Monday, June 22, 2009

Summertime

Today was my first real day of summer. We took last week to "vacate" and it was lovely. We are leaving again Friday for another short camping trip, and then we will visit family, and family will visit us. Suddenly it is BASIC Blowout season, and then I'm back at work at least parttime in order to get started on the busyness of class planning.

But today, I meandered about with ideas, with good books, with quotes, and with some light housecleaning. And the never-ending organization that I enjoy--nothing like relocating a few piles to make you feel productive.

Oh, and I started two new blogs: Math Marathon and Creation Exploration. I'll use these for my math and science middle school classes next year to continue our "further up and further in" studies.

Summertime. The living is definitely easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment