Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thoughts...could be disturbing!

I made a decision to begin a blog. It's amazing I've waited so long. I've had an email address for nearly 20 years now. Long before most of my family or friends, I was pecking away on a mainframe computer in a math department five thousand miles away. I have read others' blogs, happily keeping up with their lives, watching their children grow, reading their ideas on all things political, marital or immaterial.

Now my thoughts will be available for your perusal. You may be sorry. My thoughts run the gamut from quiltmaking to best book choices to mathematics and science research and all sorts of educational materials, to fashion for first ladies and newest adoptions by movie stars, and all things musical, particularly containing Neil Patrick Harris. Disturbed yet? Give me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment