Wednesday, June 6, 2012

360...

Three hundred sixty is a great number. Degrees in a full circle, it is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 20, 24...it's a lovely number. So useful mathematically. For weirdos like me that think in numbers, read them like words, and appreciate their beauty, 360 has a special place. So, it is not lightly that I invoke a 360. Time to make a circle...back to blogging, back to order, back to a harmony with my inner and outer life. Coincidentally, also 360 days to prepare for my younger daughter's wedding. Here, in my house and backyard, my baby will be a bride in less than a year. So, with an entire circle's worth of seasons to navigate between now and then, a lifecycle of a school year, a host of holidays, and 360 days to do it, here we go. I finished two secret projects (to reveal next week), and am moving on to building a list. Inside projects, outside projects, seasonal projects, wedding projects...lesson plans, exercise plans, diet plans. Thank goodness for 360. It's a great number.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere O daughter of mine. When I saw your title I thought your post was going to be about starting out with just Dennis and you - a whole circle of 26 years of life - and now about to return to just the two of you again. Yep - your momma agrees - 360 is a great number.

    And, I'm glad you're back to blogging. Blogging is fun - and since you last posted, you have gained a beautiful little granddaughter you can post pictures of while you write about all her adorable antics and the joy they bring to your life. I'd give anything if I'd had a little knowledge about blogging and the expertise to do it when H&R were babies. It would have been such a great "history" to have!

    ReplyDelete